Here's your chance to shop, eat, browse, eat, be entertained, eat, and help out with BRPC's mission for the coming year. ALL AT ONCE. How could anything be better?
What could make it better is if YOU come and share in all of the above activities, which are, more specifically:
1. Shop at a country store with baked goods and hand-crafted items (do I dare mention the Ziegenhorn's strawberry freezer jam?),
2. Eat sloppy joes with all the fixin's lovingly prepared by the members of the Fellowship committee,
3. Browse items included for raffle and buy a ticket or two or five or eleven,
4. Eat more sloppy joes with all the fixin's prepared by the members of the Fellowship committee,
5. Be entertained by the Shane Wayne Band, plus some of your talented (or not-so-talented) fellow parishioners with various and sundry performances sure to make you go hmmm? At least.
6. Eat even more sloppy joes thrown at you by the remaining members of the Fellowship committee who are trying to clean up, and
7. Take a turn at helping our church to be God's hands and feet in the world with the tickets you buy and with the purchases of the goodies that'll be for sale.
If this sounds like a great evening to you, mark your calendars for Saturday night, October 15th, at 6:00. Food, frivolity and hijinks will ensue. All for a good cause, of course.
Here's the best part. For all this - all this! - tickets are only $10.00 for adults and $5.00 for children ages 5-10. Kids under 4 are free (to get in, that is - we know that nothing about kids are free). As an added bonus, a family of 5 gets a special rate of only $30.00!
We hope to see you all there. Bring your friends and neighbors and neighbors' kids (remember the $30.00 family price) to Blue Ridge Presbyterian Church, located at 6429 Blue Ridge Boulevard in Raytown, Missouri. You can call us at 816-353-2296, if you have any questions.